Sunday, March 10, 2013

FOUR DAY COUNTDOWN UNTIL FAIRHOPE ALABAMA ART SHOW!!

Well..I said that I was going to stop painting, and get everything else done..but, that is not going to happen..LOL..I am like a crazy person, painted from 8am-11pm last night..finishing edges, varnishing,..etc..It's a miracle that poor Nature Boy got any dinner..I am fast at it...might have to show the rest of the pictures when I get back.

OMG..my poor house...It is wrecked. There are at least 150 pieces of art lying EVERYWHERE..need to use the microwave..move a painting, need something from the fridge..move a painting, want to sit on the couch...out of the question! hahah..It's a wonderful mess to be in. Live Artfully!!

3 comments:

Leanne E said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Hope your shows go well :)

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

This ia again an awesome composition, wonderful painted!
I wish I could paint like you!
Hugs Anja

Barb Smith said...

I've been a fan and reader for years and now you're going to be close enough for me to come and see you and your beautiful paintings. Please let me know the days and times for the show in Fairhope. I would just love to come.
Peace & Love,
Barb
mrs.barb.smith@me.com