Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello!! In TEN days and we will be heading to Bloomington, Indiana for the FOURTH STREET ARTS FESTIVAL. It will be the first time in my 48 year old life, that I have left the "South"..and we are more than EXCITED!!! Festival Hours:

10:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday, August 31
10:00 am to 5:00 pm Sunday, September 1st
at Fourth & Grant Streets in downtown Bloomington, Indiana

Nothing much has been going on here..I've been painting around the clock, and Nature Boy (my husband, Chuck) has been working on his metal pieces.. I miss blogging, but it seems that Facebook is the way to go nowadays!

Anyway..Live Artfully!!

4 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

I love this piece...it has a lot to take in. I assume it is destined for the art show?

I just listened to the talk radio show Artist Helping Artists yesterday about blogging and the consensus was to keep blogging because that is where your viewer can go to get the "flavor" of your personality. I thought it was really interesting.

Best of luck with your show!

Leanne E said...

Sounds like things are going well. I have sent a friend request on FB because I didn't see any way to LIKE it and just follow your feed. Thanks.

Unknown said...

So, how did you like Indiana? lol Nice, nice, people, don't ya think? Can't remember if you commented on your sales at the show...hope they were big!

Unknown said...

So, how did you like Indiana? lol Nice, nice, people, don't ya think? Can't remember if you commented on your sales at the show...hope they were big!