Monday, May 28, 2018

WELL..I GUESS I BETTER START PAINTING...2018 WORK ...




I have went so long without painting, that I feel like I am starting over. It is politics..I get up in the morning (or more realistically, mid-afternoon), and I get on Twitter, and 12 hours later..I'm still on there discussing the political situation. I hate the state that this country is in..I hate the orange blob in the Oval office. In fact..if you are reading this, and you support him..just go away..I don't want you looking at my art..I want nothing to do with you. I am that serious about this. I have never been political before, and this has nothing to do with Dems and Reps..but, it has to do with the moral depravity of the current admin. Anyway..if you support that bloated orange buffoon, you pretty much are morally illiterate, and need to get lost. I've ended any friendship (some that I have had for 25-40+ years) over them supporting that monster..It has literally driven me crazy..but anyway..this is about ART..not politics, and so I will go no further..was simply explaining why I no longer paint,

But..It is time to paint. I have shows this fall that I have to have work for. I have to, or I am going to not be prepared. Last year, I started painting in June, and painted 170 paintings before the shows started. This year, I have about 250 canvases purchased, and I have to get busy. I am going to try and blog every few days..Like I used to..

Live Artfully!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I know how you feel Suzan about the administration. And I am trying not to lump them all together. It has nothing to do with a party but that people can support a man with not an ounce of integrity or character boggles my mind! Glad you are back to painting!