Sunday, June 3, 2018

NEW ART!! FINALLY STARTING TO PAINT!



Good Happy Afternoon..WOW! It's JUNE already! I cannot believe how the time of 2018 has flown by so fast. But, now I must start painting if I am going to have enough work for shows in the fall. I have probably already said that numerous times, but I am actually doing it now. I have a few in the works..I've taken my 20 x 24 inch size, and randomly drawn out what I hope to paint on them, sometimes they become something else..sometimes I mess them up, but I have ideas..and they are springing forth. I started with flowers because I have been practicing leaves..and I have to say, that I love the way these turned out.

I have been watching 3 movies over and over..because this makes my mind calm down, and allows me the ability to paint. I like it playing in the background..I used to watch the Gilmore Girls over and over and over, but I had to let Netflix go for a few months (because I wanted other things on other streaming services)..but, I bought these 3 movies on YouTube, which is working out fine. The movies have ALL the deleted scenes, with is cool because you end up with this really long movie. Anyway..the movie is "50 SHADES OF GREY"...hahaha..It is not as "bad" as I expected, and if you watch all 3 movies, it's actually a love story (Spoiler--they get married, and have kids at the end of the 3rd movie.) It is just a love story with a kinky twist. But anyway..don't judge..It's either that or Tyler Perry's "Madea" movies..and I've seen ALL of those many, many times.

The other thing that I am doing..is weight loss. For 5 years, I did not gain a pound..I lost and I lost..and the stress (POLITICS) of this past year, combined with my love of Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream, and anything chocolate has made me gain about 20 pounds. I do not want to go back to being the fat cow that I was. So, even though 20 pounds is A LOT..it's not the "end of the world" weight gain..clothes are only a tiny bit tighter, but they still fit. BUT..if I do not get a grip on it NOW, I will be suffering..so..right now, I am on a 3 day fast..drinking water, water , and more water. I actually feel better this way. I could eat sweets day after day, but I honestly do not care for food..and since I cannot eat sweets/sugar..it seems kinda pointless..haha.

Ok..back to painting...

Live Artfully!!

No comments: