Saturday, February 14, 2009

AN AWARD --HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY -- THINGS TO COME!!


Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE!!!
Ava and Alberta sent me an email and told me to pick this up, and so here it is girls!! Thank you so much!!! You two are pretty darn phenomenal yourselves!!
Well...I don't have any pictures to show--but...Nature Boy has 3 Art Dolls that he did basically BY HIMSELF...(I painted the faces--or I will paint the faces)...and I have 6 dolls from the JoAnna Peirotti class going in full swing, and I am adoring them!! They are SO Different from what I normally do--all feminine, and flowery...and I want to show them to you so badly that it's killing me...but, until they are finished, I can't show them...So, hopefully this upcoming week--you will get to see ALL 9 of "our" dolls. (I kinda went nuts--lol--imagine that...)
Live Artfully!
~~Suzan~~

8 comments:

KV Creative Designs said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! How lucky for you, that you are doing JoAnnA's doll class. I wish I could!
Enjoy!
Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy day o love to ya, suzann!

Mary said...

Happy Valentine's Day Suzan!

Joy Logan said...

Lovely piece,you lucky!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I am a BIG fan and always wonder where on earth you find the time for all this fabulous ART. Keep it coming :)

debi lynn mattingly said...

I can't belive you are doing that many dolls you nut! :) I am lucky to be doing the "one"...but, every day I run to the computer at night and check to see if we have another vidoe waiting! :) Don't ya just love these!!!!!

Have a beautiful weekend...xo...deb (junkin' yaya)