Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!!

OOOhhh...boy!! I can see you all running pell mell to see what my challenge is..hehehehe. I put my new favorite song over there in the left hand column..and the challenge is---listen to the song, and sit perfectly still. DO NOT MOVE. No head-swaying, NO hand tapping, NO living room pole dancing...LOL..just sit perfectly still. I don't think it can be done (unless of course, if you are in complete shock that I have a rap song playing on my blog--hehehe..). I love this song!! It's by a man/group named FLO RIDA...and he is from FLORIDA..Yeah!! FLORidA!!(where I am originally from)...Heard this on American Idol tonight--Hope you like it!
Live Artfully!
~~Suzan~~

11 comments:

Cotton Picker said...

This guy was on American Idol tonight performing the same song. I had never heard of him before.

KV Creative Designs said...

I did it!!! Did not move at all!!! I wonder if it is because I am hard of hearing or because there are not any speakers attached to my puter! hehehehhee

I win!!! :)
Artful Blessings,
KV

Art by Darla Kay said...

That IS good! And you reminded me that I FORGOT to catch Idol last night! I knew there was something I should have been doing :)

Lisa Gallup said...

I love Flo Rida!! "Low" was the first song I heard of his and I love that one, too. :) You just can't sit still!!

My Studio 13 by Carrie said...

I tried!!!!!!I really did, I was all sitting straight up, not flinching, and then it happened...my toe tapped, my neck bounced....and then it was just a movement melee!!!
Good song

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Nope, can't do it. I don't even have to listen to the video to know, because I saw 'Idol' last night and know exactly what you're talking about!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, I know why you love this song. It's a remake of a song when we were teens - Dead or Alive did the original version in 1984 or 1985 or something. I've been enjoying the new version too - I have two teenagers so it's been played around here a few times. And, you're right, it's hard to be still!

You have been one busy little girl! It's all so exciting! And, you seem so organized about it all. I'm impressed, as usual!

charlie said...

I forfiet the challenge because my brain threatened to implode if I didn't turn the rap off :-p

At first I thought it was the you Spin Me Right Round song (by My Life With the Thrill Kill Cult) but nope lol

Unknown said...

I did it...April Fool's whoops it's not the first..ehehehe!!! Nope I couldn't sit still! Awesome beat...you created a very difficult challenge for us Suzan..ehehhe!!!
xx
Bevie

Kaz said...

I failed miserably.......LOL
brilliant song. :)

Joy Logan said...

Makes me wanna dance and I don't dance,lol!