Monday, April 27, 2009

CHATTANOOGA MARKET PICTURES--GREAT DAY!!

This is Nature Boy--he put on his "mean redneck face" for you all..LOL..he's so silly!!
My booth...you all know what everything looks like!




HELLO!! WOW!! Yesterday was a blast! The Chattanooga Market is so cool!! We set up, and I remembered to take some pictures before the crowds came in, but then completely forgot about the camera..so these are all pre-opening.

Just my typical stuff..I sold a lot!! I was extremely happy with how it went, and had fun in the process. Across from us was this old truck that made Kettle Corn, and omgggg --IT WAS DELICIOUS!! We had access to fudge, ice-cream, and kettle corn within a few steps of our booth. It was pure heaven!! There were a lot of artist there, everything from blown glass to handmade furniture, food vendors, and fresh produce everywhere!

I cannot wait to return next weekend!

Live Artfully!
~~Suzan~~

15 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Oh so cool! I love how you have everything set up and SO glad you sold a bunch! My daughter ate so much kettle corn one time she swore she'd never eat it again-lasted for about 2 months. :] Yay-Way to go!

Lorrie Grainger Abdo said...

Your booth looks great and I'm glad to hear of good sales. Congratulations.

Lorrie Abdo

Carol B. said...

I've been waiting for you to post to see how everything went. I'm glad it went so well for you! Congrats!
Carol B.

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful booth! I had no idea, forgive me if I missed in an earlier blog, that you were going to Chattanooga. Having grown up in Nashville and Manchester I spent so much time there. If you pass the "See Rock City" barn next weekend be sure to wave at it for me!

Best wishes and high hopes to you,
Jennie

MagicMarkingsArt said...

Suzan ~ I'm digging the colorful cloth behind your display. Your booth looks fabulous!
Cheers

BT said...

How lovely your wares look all displayed to best effect. I love the ladies. So glad you sold a lot. Brilliant.

Judy C said...

Wish I had known about the Chattanooga Market. I live up the road in Knoxville and would love to see it. Way to go on your sales. Judy

Anonymous said...

Congrats Suzan, well deserved (and EARNED) indeed!! Your booth is fantastic and your work...well you all ready know I like it :)
I have my FIRST show/sale this weekend, it's HUGE (>250 vendors) and I'm freaking out. Thanks for this encouraging post!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Gaye

Maureen said...

Suzan,
I loved looking at your blog and seeing your booth. Both very COOOOL.
I'm glad you sold a lot. This is good news in the current economic situation.I'll be back for another visit:)

Maureen said...

Suzan,
I loved reading your blog and seeing your booth. Both are very Coool. I'm gald you sold a lot. This is good news in such a economic climate as ours.

Terri Kahrs said...

Your booth looked amazing! Congratulations on a successful market! Your success is well deserved! Hugs!

Lisa Gallup said...

I loooove how your booth looks! I forgot to tell you that I was born in Cleveland, TN (more in common lol) We left there when I was three, tho, and headed west. I love the way you have your paintings displayed in your last photo. Is that a magazine rack or what? I'm always at a loss as to how to display my paintings. I like how you did yours!

Jodi Ohl said...

yippeee! I'm so glad it went so well for you!! I love the curtains you added, everything looks great!

Apple said...

You have great stuff!!! Your booth looks great!! I hope to one day do something like that! :)

Jazz said...

Happy it went well!