Monday, October 19, 2009

NATURE BOY'S ART..and it's A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!











OK..I am a slacker. I haven't made any new art this past week. I spent all of my time being a couch potato, and playing Facebook games...so I had to steal Nature Boy's pics and use them to tantalize and amuse you. It's such a beautiful day. The sun is shining, which it didn't do all last week, and I have already been outside, sitting in our new van..enjoying the warmth, and re-planning my market strategies....I hope everyone has a beautiful, happy, joyous day!!! Live Artfully!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "band". So fun. Also love your new van. We neeeed a small one so bad, but it'll have to wait. You're gonna love yours!

Diva Kreszl said...

sometimes we all need a little break to recharge our creative batteries!

Chrisy said...

Well I for one am pleased that you're having a relaxing slacko time for a change! Nature Boy's stuff is great...like the 'Lord' attachment on that cross...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the sun!

Sueann said...

Love the fish in the drawer!! Very cool!! Nice pieces!
Hugs
SueAnn

House of Hullabaloo said...

Good for you! Taking a break! Doesn't sound like you though....

Artsnark said...

cool pics -the skelly band rocks!

Lynda said...

Facebook is addictive! :) I have a blog award for you :) Go here to see it: http://butterflydream27.blogspot.com/2009/10/woohoo-for-awards.html

Kathy said...

enjoy the sun, love the work