Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GIRL WITH FLOWERS

Inspired by a painting of 3 white flowers....on an orange background. I changed it around a bit, and took the orange for the girl's hair. Busy, busy. Just recieved a phone call with an invite to do a show/market for Christmas. I think only 20 people were asked. Excited, but must work like crazy. This makes the 2nd show that wasn't expected that I have to have inventory for...Thank Goodness that Nature Boy is helping make stuff too..He made a wonderful bird out of found objects this morning, and I went nuts over it!! (I will show pics in the next post)....well..back to work. The days are moving fast...Live Artfully!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These past few paintings are wonderful as ever, Suzan. And a big "Congrats" on being in the book!! Can't wait til it comes out.

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm thrilled for your invitation - What an honor! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Sueann said...

Love this painting!!!!! The textures are amazing!! And her eyes!!!! Wow!!!
Congrats on your invite!!!
I have a show this weekend too!
Hugs
SueAnn

Dana said...

Beautiful work and congrats again !

Anonymous said...

She's lovely:)
Lisa

Unknown said...

love this!