Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PAINTING FAST



The above painting is called "BROKEN DOLL". It was literally painted in less than 15 minutes last night. I am trying something new--I set a timer for 15 minutes, and I paint. It isn't important WHAT I paint, just that I finish a painting in 15 minutes. It makes you stop thinking, and makes you just re-act. It also warms you up. Most people that do this excercise probably does it with drawing or sketching..but I decided to use a brush. She's not meant to be beautiful..just an excercise for my tired, worn-out, brain..hehehheeh. I kinda of like her.

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy day!
Live Artfully!

5 comments:

Jazz said...

Congratulations Suzan!! I'll be sure to check out the blog.

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous, fabulous, HAPPY news, Suzan! I'm thrilled for you AND Pam! I'm off to check out the blog now! Hugs, Terri xoxo

reagan said...

Yeah!!! So glad you are going on this journey with me! It was great talking to you in person, you're awesome!
xoxo

Sueann said...

That is wonderful news...for you both!!! {dancing around and shouting}!! Super!!!
And I like your painting....it does look like an old worn out doll. I will have to try the timer thingey and see how it goes. Great idea!
Hugs
SueAnn

Dana said...

Great, congratulations Suzan !!