Thursday, January 14, 2010

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Hello! Above is the same picture that I had previously shown, except this one is played with in Photoshop...just messing around...because the Lord knows that I haven't been very creative at all...BUT NOW...I have news....The "EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK" is because I have 15 DAYS to put together...are you ready?? ....I have 15 days to put together...my.....
FIRST GALLERY SHOW
Oh my God..I am hyperventilating...excited...scared..terrified...
I just got a call from a friend and he wanted me to do a show for the whole month of February!! It will be at the Creative Arts Guild in Dalton, Georgia in Gallery 111. They have two galleries, and I (and Nature Boy's assemblage pieces) am in one of them!! By ourselves..Alone...in 15 days..WHOOOHOOOOO!!!

This is so exciting...
Live Artfully!!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Suzan I am soooo excited for you!!
I will definitely make a trip there!!!

Jazz said...

Congratulations!!!

Micki Wilde said...

awesome news, but I imagine just a tad scary ;)
Good luck getting everything ready!

Micki x

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

Congratulations, Suzan!! I'm sure you'll pull it off just fine. Nothing like a little pressure to get an artist moving her paint brush. :)

Dana said...

This is great, congratulations !

Suzanne said...

Good for you! How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Terri Kahrs said...

EEEEEEEeeeekkkkk!!!!! AND . . . . YAAAaaaaayyyyy!!!! Holy Cow, Suzan! This is wonderful news. I'm absolutely over the moon, THRILLED for your very well deserved success!!!! Whoo-Hooooo!!!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

~*CONGRATULATIONS SUZAN*!!!~
VERY COOL!

I hope you have a chance to make some awesome work and that it sells there too!
You go girl!!!

Amber

bockel24 said...

Congrats, Suzan, that´s great news!

aujourd'hui: O'Clara said...

bonjour - oui facebook :)) magic blog - j'aime tes peintures

Seth said...

This does deserve a scream. Major congrats to you both!