Thursday, March 4, 2010

ANOTHER NEW BLOG LOOK, and A NEW PAINTING!!

I changed my blogs (all 3 of them actually) today. I think I like this better. I actually deleted about 400 post..all of 2007, anything that had to do with mixed media collages that I had done..(except journal pages), I want to forget them all..so I got rid of them. I kept the tutorials and the FREEBIES..but, got rid of 2007. Next, I am going through 2008, and disposing of them too..LOL

I was sitting at the art table and this is what I "doodled"..The background (the colored part) was already done, and I just started painting a face on it...just kind of doodling with my paint brush as I was watching tv.. It's small..8 x 10 --acrylic on canvas.
I don't have much more to say tonight..I have hurt my calf muscle, and can't walk without pain...so, I am not in the best moods.(Of course..this proves that even pain won't keep me from painting..lol ..lol..) Thinking of going to bed early..
Live Artfully.

6 comments:

Susan Wymola said...

I loved your blog before, but I love it even more now..Way Cool. I love to change mine too, and I can't seem to only have One blog...must be the artist within us. Keep on inspiring us! the other Susan Gressett-Downey Wymola

Kate Boyan said...

Suzan, I love your new blog look.SO FUN! In your folk art area,I enjoyed the two trees, the color combos moved me, and the whole marketing conversation is something I can relate to. Been making a living for a long time doing my art. Kate
http://livingbeadwork.blogspot.com/

kathi said...

oooh, pretty.

Terri Kahrs said...

Great new look, Suzan! So sorry to hear that you're in pain. Hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Sueann said...

I love this new look!! And the painting is terrific!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Dee Birks said...

Your blog looks great. I was going through my archives recently, deleting old stuff, and finally I just took the plunge and started an entirely new blog. It's refreshing and scary at the same time. I don't necessarily recommend doing it that way.

I love your painting. It's captivating.