Sunday, July 17, 2011

FINALLY ANOTHER PAINTING!!

Whew! I finally finished another painting! I was beginning to worry that my art muse had been eaten alive by my diet muse...hahahha. I HAVE to get ready for upcoming shows!! You all need to nag me, until I produce something!!

Has everyone ran out and watched the new Harry Potter yet? I was going to go the other night, but thought that I wanted to watch PART 1 beforehand, so I rented it tonight through Pay-per-view, and watched it. It amazes me how different the actors are from where they started!

I haven't been doing much art--I've been working on me. I have a new diet blog-- suzanbuckner2.blogspot.com, if any of you would like to follow that too. As of today--the end of week 6--I have lost 25 pounds. I feel as if it is a million. But, I am keeping them totally separate--so this is the last you'll hear on this blog about dieting...unless it is in the form of Art.

Well..that's about it. I have to get back to painting..it might be an all-nighter.LIVE ARTFULLY!!!

No comments: