Friday, June 10, 2016

CRASH AND BURN YESTERDAY..BACK TODAY!!

Good Afternoon--Well, yesterday was a complete bust..I crashed and burned..and did NOTHING all day..(Good thing for Nature Boy that I had dinner already cooked, and only had to heat it up..or he might have starved)..I couldn't get in gear to save my life..I kept ending up on the couch..going from napping, to watching "Lucifer" and "Empire" on HULU..I didn't even eat much yesterday..and by "much" , I mean I had about 5 ounces of pork roast with some Sriracha..and a piece of cheddar cheese..THAT's it...Anyway..I was just EXHAUSTED..I know I haven't been drinking enough water and I haven't taken my vitamins ..and with the way I eat, these are essential...So...Today, I'm back!! I slept in, and then got up and went to work!

I found this photo of 3 dogs on the internet, and decided to try to do them..I'm not happy with the middle one's face, so I will be changing it as soon as I figure out what is wrong with it. That is the bad thing about being "self taught", sometime you don't know what will "fix" things, and sometimes you don't realize how bad something looks...and you just go on like all happy slappy..and what you've painted looks like crap..I am so hard and critical on myself. I'm never happy with things...I think I might be happy if I could I could paint like Van Gogh or Picasso...hahahaha.

So..I'm going to cheat on my "challenges" today..Instead of one animal, I did three..that is one for yesterday, one for today, and one for tomorrow...hehehe. I have to do TWO people today, and TWO fruits or veggies. and TWO flowers...Shoot...This challenge thing is HARD!! haha

Anyway..better get to work...
Live Artfully, Make Original One of a KIND art!!

No comments: