Friday, June 10, 2016

JUST PAINT IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT IS PERFECT...AND IT SOLD!!





OK..So today, this morning, I painted 3 dogs..(Top picture)...Then I changed the middle dog into a woman..and I ended up with a mediocre pile of CRAP (Middle Picture)...THEN..THEN...I fixed it ALL..and I may have ended up with my most favorite painting OF ALL TIME. It is PERFECTION..I love it! (I don't "love" most of my work..so, if I "love" something...it's amazing!!..Not being egotistical or bragging..I promise!)

Well..I put it on Facebook..and it sold in under 30 minutes..Sigh..I was hoping no one would buy it. It would have been the ONE painting that I kept. It was FUN...and A LOT of hard work..(about 12 -13 hours of work..)..been painting and repainting ALL DAY LONG.

Andrea Baumann--The question of what is my style is not stupid..not at all..I wish that I had a definite answer for you, but I don't. Several people call it Suzanism...hahaha...One man said it was "Better than Folk Art, but not as good as Fine Art"..I just make art...and don't worry about labels, and styles, etc...Hope that answers your question...

Live Artfully!!



No comments: