Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GOOD MORNING HAPPY MUSIC POST



I found this video on Ingrid Dijker's blog, and am borrowing it from her, because I start my every day off watching this...it is so COOL. I love the dancing, the visuals, and the song. I LOVE it so much that I can ignore the fact that the man is dressed like a 1980's high school student..LOL..This makes me want to dance..heeheee. To let you in on a BIG secret..NATURE BOY..well, he's gonna KILL me for telling this....and I may have to come and live with one of you, so I can hide from him...
but, he DOES dance (if you can call it that) to this. It makes me laugh so hard that I almost..well..You women KNOW...LOL LOL...
Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Martha Lever said...

Yep!! Very cool. I love Ballywood! Wonder what they were singing about and I hope no one fell off! Thanks for sharing this! How's the wolf dog?

Aileen said...

Hi Suzan I just wanted to say how much I love your paintings and to tell you thank you for the freebies. I just finished a digital piece using one of your images and linked back to you.

Happy Creating!

Aileen~
otm@outsidethemargins.com
http://aileensmusings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great fun...but not safe!

Sueann said...

What can I say!! This is so much fun...I can see why you all want to dance.
LOL
Hugs
SueAnn

Jazz said...

I love Indian movies. One minute people are running around shooting at each other, and the next they're dancing and singing in the mountains of what looks like Switzerland. It's brilliant.

Janie Husband said...

Love it....thank you for posting it!!!